Monday, March 2, 2009

Time. There Is Never Enough

Somehow, despite The Other Half forcing me to watch the goofball finale to The Bachelor, I managed to get The Transcendental Man edited once again and then sent off to the Time in a Bottle anthology.

I was going to snap some photos of the local "Man Cave" (or Bat Cave as it is called around here, along with the name Shadow's Lair - which I will explain at some future date) but the camera's battery was low and by the time it was charged, all the day's natural light was gone. So tomorrow I hope to get to that.

7 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Get to it, get to it. I want to see inside everyone's lairs. :D

Josh Reynolds said...

You have a man cave?
...
Lucky sonnuvagun.

Jamie Eyberg said...

My sister likes that show. We don't watch reality programming in our house. Can't wait to see the bat-cave.

Fox Lee said...

My camera ran out before I got to the desk : (

K.C. Shaw said...

I want to see the pictures too!

Good luck with the story submission!

Danielle Birch said...

Well done on the submission.

Tara F said...

Thoughtful blog you have here