Monday, December 22, 2008

Living The Dream

So for the past couple of weekends (as well as this coming one) The Other Half has been attending classes, preparing for the onslaught of tax season. She pretty much leaves the house at 8:30 each morning and returns around 5:30 in the evening. This leaves me alone all day. Well, it's me and the two dogs. I've been using these days to pretend that I have reached the point where I can write for a living. I wake up, write some, play with the dogs, eat, nap, write some more, snack, watch TV and what not. If I remember (my memory is getting really bad these days) I do some chores. It's just like staying at home, writing for a living! Only without the big advances, royalty checks, scores of fans and the luxury of seeing my work on Amazon. Oh well...some day.

No comments: