Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WIP Wednesday

Around my house today, aside from Work in Progress Wednesday, it was known as Horrible Back Pain Wednesday. I stayed home from work because my back was hurting so bad. This gave me lots of time to rest and watch DVD's. Movies enjoyed included The Slime People, Attack of the Crab Monsters, Creature of the Walking Dead and Conan the Barbarian. I wrote in between films, finishing my unnamed monster story. Total words today: 3,000. Tomorrow is edit time. Right now it is sleep time. Regardless of how I feel in the morning, I have to go to work. Ugh.

7 comments:

Fox Lee said...

Feel better soon!

PS: Conan!!

Unknown said...

I LOVED Conan the Barbarian.

Jamie Eyberg said...

Sounds like you worked through the pain and made it a successful day. Good luck at work.

Aaron Polson said...

Conan is pure genius. Hope the back is on the mend.

Danielle Birch said...

I've never seen Conan the Barbarian. Maybe I'll check it out. Hope the back is much better soon.

K.C. Shaw said...

I hope your back is better this morning! Excellent choice, resting and watching movies.

Cate Gardner said...

Please visit my blog and pick up your lovely *pink* award.