Monday, August 9, 2010

Worst. Week. Ever.

Last week sucked.

Monday - 12 hour day. Nothing overly crappy happened. Just a long ass day.

Tuesday - While loading my truck at the Chevron rack, one compartment on my tank truck overfilled. THAT COMPARTMENT WAS EMPTY. It overfilled due to their malfunctioning equipment. Still I was the one who got locked out for a week and has to take a class before I can load there again.

Wednesday - At my first delivery of the day, I got sprayed with diesel. No, I need to amend that. I got SOAKED. I had go the rest of the day with diesel fumes filling my nostrils.

Thursday - I Slipped and fell and hurt my shoulder really, really bad. So bad that I can't raise my arm all the way. At a certain point when lifting, it begins to shake. Torn rotator cuff methinks.

Friday  - Arrived at work to learn that my coworker was in a motorcycle accident and broke his leg.

Overall a truly craptacular week. This week had better go more smoothly.

Now that the bitchfest is over, we now return to the normal sporadically used blog of Jameson T. Caine.

10 comments:

Fox Lee said...

Oh man...that blows. You need a meatball sub or something, after a week like that!

Anonymous said...

When stuff like this happens, it almost always means that something fantastic is right around the corner.

But I'd totally take Natalie's suggestion and have the meatball sub!

-Mercedes

Danielle Birch said...

That is a real bastard of a week. I agree with Natalie - a meatball sub and maybe some beers too :)

Josh Reynolds said...

Geez louise. My sympathies, man...

Jamie Eyberg said...

Here is to a much, much better week. Meatball subs for everyone!

Aaron Polson said...

Meatball subs? I'm there.

I'll bring the beer and it will be a much, much better time.

Rebecca Nazar said...

Yikes, so sorry. That was a heaping-helping of crap.

Cate Gardner said...

Some wise ass gremlin was definitely following you about. I hope he's gone.

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to let you know that you're the current featured writer on my blog! Thanks so much! And the verification word is "sallysoo", which is just so whimsical that it makes me laugh.

-Mercedes

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

I didn't realize everyone else loved meatball subs. I thought it was, ahem, a secret longing.